Dinner course example
Nanakuri Course seasons of season
- Once Bessho Onsen is a hot spring that opens up seven hardships
It was called "Nanakuri-no-yu"
~ Ease of mind, ease of body ~, the concept
Let's relax and enjoy your shoulders
We prepared a Nanjyo original dinner course, which is different from the regular multi- course meals.
An example of the Spring Nanakuri Course
・Local snacks & cold Japanese-style potage
・Seven kinds of croquette sea urchin sauce
・Nagano Carpaccio(Shinshu Salmon・Horse sashimi)Plateau vegetables
・Specially grilled Shinshu beef served in a hot pot
・Ginger bean, Caramel sauce
- Nanakuri KagomoriPlease enjoy the seven small bowls which were particular about the gentle seasoning and ingredients.
- Seven kinds of croquette sea urchin sauceIt is our original croquette to enjoy two textures.
At first, as it is, the texture of freshly fried and crispy,
When you have eaten about half, sprinkle warm soup stock to make it like Ochazuke!
- Local snacks & cold Japanese-style potageSoba chips and cold Japanese-style potage
- Specially grilled Shinshu beef served in a hot pot【Limited to Spring】Plenty of vegetables such as tomatoes and broccoli are popular among women!
It is seasoned with a Western style, so the salmon can be served delicious even if it is a risotto
Healthy breakfast at Nanjyo Ryokan
- Sanada local chicken medicinal bowl made from soup stock simmered in Sanada local chicken
Our popular breakfast menu.
We also offer body-friendly Japanese set meals such as warm tofu and salad.
Matsutake mushroom kaiseki course
- Please enjoy the autumn limited menu where you can taste matsutake mushrooms and mushrooms from Shinshu!
The most popular luxury matsutake mushroom kaiseki cuisine course is limited to 6 sets per day.
Make reservations fast!